Holy Trinity Church was consecrated in 1844 as a chapel of ease to the Parish Church of St Mary and All Saints Kidderminster and dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary.
It is probably built at the site of a former Chantry dedicated to the assumption of the Blessed Virgin founded by Sir John Attwood in 1370. The incumbents are known between the dates 1381 – 1543.
The church is built in a Romanesque revival style to the design of Harvey Eginton (1809 – 1849). It is constructed of sandstone with plain tile patterened roofs. The site, materials and an endowment for the maintenance were given by Joseph Chellingworth (1799 – 1874) of Trimpley House.
The studded oak door opens into a single nave, leading to an Eastern Apse Chancel. At the west end there is a gallery supported by two slender columns. In the gallery is a small Nicholson Organ.
The roof timbers have been cleaned in recent years and the King posts bear four sided carvings of faces. Small sandstone Corbels of different designs support the immediate roof trusses.
The carved pulpit is corbelled into the north east corner of the nave and there is a remarkable ornate stone lectern in the south east corner of the chancel. The chancel walls and ceiling are a continuous curve where the apsidial curve of the walls rise to a stone vault of semi-circular design. Either side of the alter are four curved painted panels with the Lords Prayer, the Ten Commandments and the Apostles Creed.